Sunday, August 25, 2013

Take A Look...Borrow a Book

Because I wasn't too impressed with how my Printz display turned out -- I had envisioned something much different -- it came down a touch earlier than originally planned.

With the new school season starting, feelings of stress and angst amongst some students isn't uncommon and I wanted to do a display on the lighter side which might get even a few smiles and giggles.

Enter Pinterest.

With a few handy keywords, I was browsing thousands of library display ideas and found one that actually made me laugh out loud in the workroom. It's cheesy, yes, but definitely eye catching. *giggle*



The theme: all of the books feature eyes on the cover.

The idea came from Molly Wetta on Pinterest and was originally put together by Pamela McKirdy from Wellington East Girl's College.

Thank you, Lisa, for snapping the pictures at work and recommending the purple background!

No comments:

Post a Comment